Thursday, March 21, 2019

Mandala Lino Design by Melanie Brummer





Mandala's are always popular and this lino design worked really well. I experimented with printing it in different colors of ink on different colors of fabrics. I enjoy comparing the results.



Which combination do YOU like the best?



If you would like to learn how to make these stamps for yourself, you will find my online course at this link...



https://melanie-brummers-academy.thinkific.com/courses/lino-block-printing-on-fabric-for-beginners/



Because I know how frustrating it can be when you are first starting out and you are not sure how to do things, I give you simple information that takes you directly to great results.



Sign up for the online course today and start with the information that you need.




No comments:

Post a Comment