Saturday, March 2, 2019

Another lino design by Melanie Brummer





This is one of my favorite lino designs that I have made. I enjoy the optical illusion that makes my eyes vibrate.



Have you ever wanted to design and print your own fabrics?



You can learn how using my online course at this link...



https://melanie-brummers-academy.thinkific.com/courses/lino-block-printing-on-fabric-for-beginners/



Because I understand how frustrating it can be when early experiments do not turn out the way you hope they will, I supply you with the information that you need to get the best results right from the start.



Because I understand that in today's modern world, fabric is expensive and you do not want to mess it up, I supply you with easy techniques that will set you up for success from the start.



Sign up for the online course today and start with the right information for achieving the best results.

No comments:

Post a Comment