Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Enjoy the excitement of the rainbow Wow Moment!





It is electrifying to watch my students opening their first tie dyed experiments for the first time. I love that Wow Moment when they see it for the first time.



I call it the Wow Moment because most people say...



"Oh WOW!" when they see it.



If you would like to learn how to make your own tie dye and enjoy your own Wow Moments click through and sign up for the course at this link that teaches you how...



http://melanie-brummers-academy.thinkific.com/courses/the-basics-of-tie-dye-with-reactive-dyes/



Because I know how frustrating it can be when you do not get the results that you hope for, I arm you with all the information that you need to get great results from the start. Let me teach you how to get colors that are bright and vibrant, and last wash after wash, because I know how disappointing it can be when colors fade.



Sign up today and learn the secrets of bright, lasting color.

No comments:

Post a Comment