Thursday, October 28, 2010

Magical Feedback!



Today I received some magical feedback from one of my customers. It is moments like these that make all the work worthwhile...
"Through all the usual duties and extra honey collection, I tried your dye out on cheap items from Pep Stores. And I stood amazed about the deep, vibrant colours!!! This was also a learning experience as I folded one of the T-shirts wrong! I was so excited. I e-mailed my friends all over South Africa with the photos and they are all thrilled.
I first dyed the one dress and T-shirt turquoise and the following day I folded it and dyed it navy. The other dress and T-shirt I folded and dyed with Brights. The 2 little dresses are for my granddaughter and the Brights T-shirt is for her mother, my daughter. Last night when they phoned me after receiving the photos, Samantha (granddaughter, 2 years old) told me "Ouma, bllue! Blue!!"
Thanks for your book that introduced me to your colourful world. It opened amazing doors for me!"
Kathy Du Plessis
I wish I could bottle such magical moments. Thank you to all of YOU who embark on this beautiful journey with me. The experience is amplified by your voices.
Have a great day in full colour!
Kind regards
Melanie
+27835689150

No comments:

Post a Comment