Monday, July 19, 2010

Contemporary Dyecraft



Contemporary Dyecraft (Metz Press) is selling very well and the feedback that we are getting so far is very positive. Here are some of the comments that we have received...
"I started reading my treasure last night. It is just like being with you in a class. Reading your book has really got my juices going again." Michelle Russell.
"May I say that it was love at first read! Congratulations, I am blown away and very excited." Patsy Hamilton.
"Thank you for your book----it is absolutely awesome! Received it today and honsetly know that it will be hugely inspiring and informative!" Basil and Liz, Square Tomato
If you would like to order your copy online, you have a variety of options. You can read more about it on the publisher's website at www.metzpress.co.za
You can order from:
Leisure Books www.leisurebooks.com
Red Pepper Books www.redpepperbooks.co.za
It is also available in North America from the Canadian Publisher, Firefly Books at www.fireflybooks.com/bookdetail&ean=9781554077298
Order your copy today and join in the fun! The DVD to support the book with more techniques will be available very soon. I will keep you posted as soon as I have stock in hand.
Have a great day in full colour!
Kind regards
Melanie
+2735689150

No comments:

Post a Comment