Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Every Girl Needs A Makeover...

Every girl needs a makeover once in awhile...

Being an intensely creative person with my own distinctive style of dressing and portraying myself to the world, I never imagined I would need the help of a Stylist. Lately, I have found myself more and more in the limelight through my writing and my work, and my coach suggested that I see one, to give my image an upgrade.

At first I was reluctant. Then I decided to give it a whirl anyway. I was so silly to resist. It was a fabulous experience!

I spent an afternoon with Brenda Khambule, where she taught me how to make the best of my features and enhance them in a way that suited my personality and lifestyle. She pampered me for a couple of hours, and I looked and felt great when I emerged from the room.

She advised me how to integrate the new tips and tricks into my daily routine so that it does not take me a whole lot of extra time to do what needs to be done. She helped me to understand what to buy and where. I was surprised to learn that I do not have to break the bank to look gorgeous. I imagined beforehand that she was going to push a lot of expensive products onto me that I did not need. This was simply not the case. She asked me questions about my challenges and lifestyle, and then advised me in terms of my specific requirements.

I felt thoroughly spoiled by the time she was done with me, and empowered to go out into the world with my best face forward.

Brenda offers courses on self-image and attitude, getting to understand your body shape and how best to enhance your best natural features, how to manage your wardrobe in terms of what to keep and what to throw out, nutrition, accessories and shopping.

I thought I knew how to do all those things myself. Brenda taught me a thing or two. If you would like to get in touch with her to make an appointment with a very "real" lady who is willing to share her wealth of experience, you can contact her at brenda.khambule@10onehundred.com

I enjoyed the pampering the most. She really knows how to make a girl feel special.

Have a great day in full colour!

Kind regards

Melanie

+27835689150


No comments:

Post a Comment