Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Another lino design for fabric by Melanie Brummer





This is my latest lino design that I carved last month. I was not too sure about it until I printed it, and now I like it a lot. I really enjoy the way it looks on the repeat print.



Do YOU like it?



I have been creating lino prints for fabrics since 1993 and I am still in love with the process.



If you would like to learn how to make your own designs like this one for fabrics, you will find the online course at this link...



https://melanie-brummers-academy.thinkific.com/courses/lino-block-printing-on-fabric-for-beginners/



If you are on a really tight budget, you might find my online school on Patreon works better for you starting from only $1USD a month...



www.patreon.com/dyeandprints



Let me teach you how to print your own fabrics!

No comments:

Post a Comment