Friday, January 11, 2019

Another lino design for fabric by Melanie Brummer





I made this lino design some years ago and it is still one of my favorite!



Remember, my stamps are available for sale if you are interested. I sell my original designs for $999, including shipping to anywhere in the world with DHL.



When you purchase one of my stamps, you are purchasing an exclusive artwork by an exclusive artist. I do not mass produce these designs and when you buy one, you buy the exclusive rights to use my design on any of your products, as many times as you like. You purchase the stamp and the design outright for your personal and exclusive use.



Get in touch today if you would like to secure this design for your own personal use at



info@dyeandprints.co.za

No comments:

Post a Comment