Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy Customers



I have received some awesome feedback from my customers who are using my Slipstream dye and products. This is what they have to say...
"Your Book is absolutely stunning and user friendly." Deyana Thomas.
"Thank you for your DVD. I find it much more informative and enjoy your company in my living room." Hesmari van Toorn, Eazystitch.
"The colours are incredibly vibrant and look fantastic!" Pet-Jane Grove.
"I have a severe physical complaint - LOCKJAW - because of all the Wow stuff!" Glynis Jones.
"You really opened a new world for me." Jeanette, Quilter.
"Very enjoyable. Much more than what I expected." Charmaine Swanepoel, Craft Retailer.
Thank you all for your positive feedback!
Have a great day in full colour!
Kind regards
Melanie
0835689150

No comments:

Post a Comment