Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Colorful cobweb transformations...





Sometimes I make something ans wear it for a while, and then when I get bored and the color looks washed out, I over-dye it in a new color to give it a second life as something else.



In this video I show you the technique that I use to bind the cobweb pattern into the green dress, and than I show you how I transform the dress from green to berry colors.



I hope that you enjoy it?



If you are looking for more detailed information about dyeing your own fabrics, you might enjoy my online course at this link...



http://melanie-brummers-academy.thinkific.com/courses/the-basics-of-tie-dye-with-reactive-dyes/



Because fabric is expensive and it is disappointing when things do not turn out the way you hope they will, it is better to start with the right information before you launch into your first projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment