Wednesday, October 19, 2011

10 000 T-Shirts For Charities










Our drive to collect 10 000 Rainbow T-shirts For Children In Orphanages is picking up pace and we are having a great deal of fun as we go.


You can participate in store st our stockists at Art Den in Roodepoort and at The Crafter's Den in Edenvale.


We have also taken the activity to Hobby-X and the Waterkloof Airshow & Lifestyle Exhibition.


My students in my classes are also contributing and some of them are even sending me T-shirts in the post from outlying areas.


Thank you to all of you who have supported the drive so far.


Get in touch with me directly if you would like me to send you a schedule of dates and venues where you can get involved at info@dyeandprints.co.za


Have a great day in full colour!



Kind regards

Melanie

0835689150













No comments:

Post a Comment